Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mom look!
















Alaina found some face paint that I use for scout
advancement and decided she would make herself
pretty. It was of course late, long after her brothers
were asleep and way past her bedtime. She wandered
out into the kitchen where Todd and I were on the computer
and said mom look!
















I just couldn't be mad, she was so very proud of
her wonderful accomplishment and thought she was
very pretty. So thus the posed pictures.















I asked her to show me her hands for the picture,
can you see the joy in her eyes.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oooh so pretty! Only two and already painting her face! You must be sooo proud!! She is adorable! I can see how you couldn't be mad! How could you be mad at a face like that?

Kaylynn said...

LOL! That's classic.