Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fun in the sand














Todd, Goran, Kristoffer and Andreas had a scouting Order of the Arrow thing at the beach this last weekend so we went with them and enjoyed the time at the beach. Saturday was beatiful we played in the sand for three hours.













Horizen is a little crooked but I loved this picture. It looks like he's playing football.













They each made their own sand castles.













Actually I take that back. Aiden, Nathan and Gavin worked together on theirs.






2 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cool picture! Very artsy! I bet you could enter it into a photography contest or something. If you win then I could become your agent or something.

Jenni said...

Ok there were more pictures that my computer did register until after I wrote my comment, how fun to make a sand castle. I don't think I've ever done that. So next time I come up and we go to the beach we'll have to do that!!