Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Grandma Hogman's Halloween Party

Mom had a lot of fun different activities to do this year. The older boys competed in a dart game, there was eating doughnuts off of a string, painting pumpkins, bobbing for apples, pie eating contest, finding things with a bag over your head on the lawn, searching for worms and grapes in speghetti while blindfolded, dropping candy corn into a cup, and last but not least the the mummy wrap.








































I can't remember who won, I know it wasn't me.















Aiden and Kai competing in the bob for apple game.




















Alaina in her first bob for apples experience. I thought she did pretty good.














































1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh the party looks like it was so fun! Man kids are so smart how they go for the stems! I know I was so surprised when Kyler did that with no prompting or anything.