Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween fun

I love carving pumpkins especially since the boys draw their own patterns and cut them out. They are each so different. Alaina wasn't really in to cleaning hers out but she was very interested in what I was doing to her pumpkin I had to get her approval with everything. When it was done and I put the light in it she said, "scary mom scary."
















Each of the kids are standing behind the pumpkin they designed and carved.















This is what they looked like lit up.















Here we all are, minus Todd who was at work, in our costumes. This was the day before halloween at mom's party.















Here is Dallin in his costume. He loves capes and had me spray paint his hair black.



















1 comment:

Jenni said...

Neat pumpkins! That is awesome that you have them make their own pattern. It is fun to see how their personalities come out through them!